30 Minute Snow Day Circuit Workout
The weather outside is frightful. And roads are not delightful. And since there’s no place to go…
Do a Circuit workout at home for 30 minutes!
45 seconds each move
- JUMPING JACKS or POWER JACKS (bend knees at the bottom for higher intensity)
- DIPS on edge of a low table, chair, or stair (knees bent-easier, legs straight harder)
- PLIES legs wide toes out – go LOW!
- PUSH UPS on knees or toes
- SIDE LYING LEG LIFT RIGHT
- CRISSCROSS (on back – extend legs, elbows out, shoulder to knees)
- SIDE LYING LEG LIFT LEFT
- ROLL UPS–don’t pretend you don’t know what a roll up is 🙂
Rest for 30 seconds
Repeat 3 times
At the end of the 3rd round – STRETCH!
If you did the workout, let us all know how it went. We are all huddled at home and welcome your thoughts in the Comment section below.